You and your employees are your business’s most important assets. Paying your employees accurately and timely is a crucial part of running your business. But the payroll function can be a time-consuming nightmare fraught with IRS regulations and other legal pitfalls. O’Neal Consulting has eased the burden of countless clients by handling payroll and the associated legal details. Let O’Neal Consulting provide payroll services to help you breathe easier and use your time more effectively. We can:
- Pay your employees accurately and on time. Every time. We process checks or direct deposits weekly, biweekly or monthly per your direction.
- Prepare and file your federal and state payroll tax returns both quarterly and at year-end.
- Process worker W-2’s and 1099’s at year end.
- Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by keeping you current on federal, state and local payroll tax laws.
- Remain compliant with Social Security Administration reporting requirements by preparing your yearly W2’s and W3’s for filing.
- Understand if and how much tax you need to pay under the Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) and the State Unemployment Tax Act (SUTA).
- Cover your payroll tax obligation by calculating your biweekly or monthly payroll tax deposits.