At O’Neal Consulting we believe that no two businesses are alike and that no cookie-cutter set of services will support two clients equally. We strongly advocate an approach that is tailored to each client’s situation.
But we also understand that complete information enables quick decisions and that quick decisions are critical to successful small businesses. For that reason, we offer the following packages as an introduction to our prices and services to simplify this decision.
Small Business Packages:
1. Financial Statement & Bank Reconciliation Package
$109 for your first month for up to 75 transactions
- Entry of bank, debit card and credit card transactions
- Entry of cash expenditures
- Recording of entries to general ledger accounts
- Review of entries for appropriate classification
- Reconciliation of monthly bank and credit card statements
- Update chart of accounts as necessary
- Reconciliation of other statements & general ledger accounts
- Preparing of Balance Sheet & Income Statements
2. Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Package
$79 for your first month for up to 25 vendors/customers
- Customer invoice processing, cash receipts application and customized reports, including aging.
- Vendor payable processing, cash disbursements application and customized reports, including aging.
- Optional Add-Ons include direct contact with your customers and vendors as well as depositing your receivable checks weekly
3. Full Payroll Package
$75 for your first month for up to 5 employees
- Employee setup
- Time entry
- Check or direct deposit processing
- Payroll tax filing and deposits
- Process W-2 and 1099 forms annually
4. The Full Service Bookkeeping Package
$249 for your first month for all of the services listed above.
Small Homeowner’s Association Package
Starting at $100 per month for up to 50 monthly transactions
- Bookkeeping and Bank Account Reconciliation
- Bill Pay
- A/R, A/P and Monthly Dues Processing
- Monthly or Quarterly Balance Sheet and Revenue and Expense Statement
- General Ledger Reporting